miércoles, 2 de noviembre de 2011

Humor con Qantas

Original:



I've been to cities that never close down
From New York to Rio and old London town
But no matter how far or how wide I roam
I still call Australia home

I'm always traveling, I love being free
And so I keep leaving the sun and the sea
But my heart lies waiting over the foam
I still call Australia home

All the sons and daughters spinning 'round the world
Away from their family and friends
But as the world gets older and colder
It's good to know where your journey ends

And someday we'll all be together once more
When all of the ships come back to the shore
I'll realize something I've always known
I still call Australia home

But no matter how far or wide I roam
I still call Australia, I still call Australia, I still call Australia home
But no matter how far or wide I roam
I still call Australia, I still call Australia, I still call Australia home


Versión de Chaser's War On Everything:




I've been to cities that never close down.
From New York to Rio and old London Town.
But no matter how far our offshore jobs go.
The share price is sure to grow.

Goodbye Australia, we're moving abroad.
Replacing Neil Perry with a chef from Lahore.
And the inflight entertainment will be in Mandarin.
More kung foo and less Kath n Kim.

All the Qantas workers fearful for their jobs.
Please head to the Centrelink lines.
'cause after the takeover you're over.
Now only foreign girls can shag Ray Feines.

And someday this choir will be outsourced too.
And Qantas will be called the Asian Kangaroo.
And I'll thank the cheap labor when our profits have grown.
I still call Australia I still call Australia I still call Australia..... 51 percent home.


No hay comentarios: